Drishti EMR (module)
Drishti is a conceptual extension of the open mHealth model to behaviour intervention technology adopting the sense-plan-act paradigm from robotics.
- Drishti-sense is open mhealth shimmer that interfaces with various mobile frameworks and provides a uniform API.
- Drishti-plan is a python flask API that provides a (FHIR) careplan based on aggregate data using AI.
- Drishti-act is a SMART-ON-FHIR application in Vue.js that can deliver the careplan to the mobile device as alerts and messages
- Drishti-cog is the central hub and repository, integrating various services using FHIR as the interface standard.
- Drishti-EMR (openmrs-module-drishti) is an OpenMRS module that provide the user interface for clinicians.
- Drishti-PHR (openmrs-owa-drishti) is an OpenMRS OWA that provide the user interface for patients, including authorizing access to their cloud services.