This is a boilerplate for creating Vue Open Web Apps in OpenMRS. My react-redux boilerplate project is here
Created using vue cli 3
How to Use
- Update public/manifest.webapp
- rename deploy-example.sh to deploy.sh and add openmrs server details. You can use scp here to deploy on server. This copies the dist folder over to the owa folder on server except the manifest.webapp file. Hence, deploy it the conventional way for the first time as zip file so that manifest.webapp can be updated by openmrs or manually create the manifest.webapp file.
- See src/services/patientServices.js to see how to access openmrs resources. Use baseURL: ContextService.getManifest().openmrs.href if required.
- See src/components/HelloPatient.vue to see how it all fits together.
- see vue.config.js for additional configurations if required.
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
yarn run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
yarn run build
Deploy to Openmrs Server
yarn run deploy
Lints and fixes files
yarn run lint
Run your unit tests
yarn run test:unit