Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- gmh_canvas_html_hide(id) - Makes the html element invisible.
- gmh_canvas_html_show(id) - Makes the html element visible.
- gmh_canvas_html_get_value(id); - Gets the value from a HTML object like a textbox, be careful to use this function only with objects that have values
- gmh_canvas_html_set_value(id, value); - Sets the value from a HTML object like a textbox, be careful to use this function only with objects that have values
- gmh_canvas_html_get_html(id) - Returns the html for the html element.
- gmh_canvas_html_set_html(id,html) - Sets the html for the html element.
- gmh_canvas_html_get_x(id) - Returns the x-coordinate for the html element.
- gmh_canvas_html_get_y(id) - Returns the y-coordinate for the html element.
- gmh_canvas_html_set_x(id,x) - Sets the x-coordinate for the html element.
- gmh_canvas_html_set_y(id,y) - Sets the y-coordinate for the html element.
- gmh_canvas_html_active_element() - This returns the type of HTML element that is currently active allowing you to dynamically toggle browser_input_capture()
- gmh_canvas_html_set_checked(id, value) - This sets the value of a checkbox.
- gmh_canvas_html_get_checked(id) - This gets the value of a checkbox.
Decapitated (Included, will not be updated)
- gmh_canvas_html_add_event() - Returns the id of the event to be used for other functions. This function must be called first before being able to use events.
- gmh_canvas_html_callback(id) - This function will return true if the event with the given id has been triggered. If it hasn't been trigger it will return false. This will usually go in the step event of an object.
- gmh_canvas_html_fire_event(id) - This function is a bit tricky. This "fires" an event with the given id. You would expect this to be in your html code, however can also be used in your game maker project.