- Joined on
Sep 11, 2011
- libsocket 149 The ultimate socket library for C and C++, supporting TCP, UDP and Unix sockets (DGRAM and STREAM) on Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris. Only ZMQ is better. Developer's documentation:
- fastcgi-wrappers 8 This repository contains two FastCGI wrappers written in Perl. The first may execute any executable file in the same way CGI does, the second one does inline-eval of Perl scripts to avoid any forking.
- False 2 Haskell implementation of False
- colorreadelf 2 colorreadelf colors the output of readelf(1) to enhance readability
- Waves 2 Waves is a haskell program calculating one-, two-dimensional (later maybe also three-dimensional) wave interferences. Example (gnuplot): http://lbo.spheniscida.de/Files/waves5.png
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 46 total Apr 28, 2015 – Apr 28, 2016
Longest streak 4 days August 30 – September 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 27, 2016
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #32 Change CMake MODULE into SHARED.
- Open #150 fix(dependencies): Pin url dependency to "= 0.5"
- Open #24 fix(dependencies): use url = 0.5; the bump to 1.0 broke us