Lewin Bormann dermesser
- Google CH
- Joined on
- libsocket 104 The ultimate socket library for C and C++, supporting TCP, UDP and Unix sockets (DGRAM and STREAM) on Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris. Only ZMQ is better. Developer's documentation:
- fastcgi-wrappers 6 This repository contains two FastCGI wrappers written in Perl. The first may execute any executable file in the same way CGI does, the second one does inline-eval of Perl scripts to avoid any forking.
- colorreadelf 2 colorreadelf colors the output of readelf(1) to enhance readability
- False 2 Haskell implementation of False
- StockGame 1 This is a small Qt-based game based on randomly changing prices of stocks. Goal is to gain as much profit as you can. Screenshot: http://cdn.spheniscida.de/lbo/stockgame.png
Repositories contributed to
- Cryoris/expen 1 Little project to record expenses and income.
- Spheniscida/cHaTTP 1 A highly modular distributed web-scale chat server built using Haskell, C++, Redis, PostgreSQL, nginx founded on HTTP push.
- revel/revel.github.io 11 Documentation for Revel
- Spheniscida/symmath 2 Symmath is an experiment to represent mathematical terms in Haskell and do things with them - e.g. reduce them to a simpler form, differentiate/integrate them or even solve equations like a full-fl…
Contributions in the last year 32 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 5 days November 8 – November 12
Current streak 0 days Last contributed