This is NOT a mandatory upgrade.
It is heavily suggested to upgrade if you have experienced the miner socket issue.
If you are using zedwallet-beta, please upgrade. An overflow issue could cause you to send inflated fees when sending transactions.
- Fixes issue where the miner would use up all available sockets on the PC
- Fixes resetting not being performed correctly
- Fixes transactions being able to be half added causing duplicate transactions to be added
- Fixes splitAmountsIntoDenominations overflowing, causing incorrect amounts/fees to be sent
- Adds assertions that transaction outputs are PRETTY_AMOUNTS
- Adds assertions that transaction fee is as expected
- Fixes off by one in in-memory GetBlocksByHeight error causing blocks to be skipped
- Fixes timestamp of zero occasionally returning a positive corresponding block height