XMAS Tree from stacked ws2812 rings driven by a Digispark.
- WS2812 LED Rings, 1 - 8 - 12 - 16 - 24 LED´s per ring, total of 61 WS2812 Led´s. Example: 61 LED Ring´s
- Digispark ATtiny85 USB Development Board
- Enameled magnet wire, i used 0,71mm / AWG21
- Solder WS2812 led rings power and ground with magnet wire, tree shaped.
- Solder every output with the input from the next ring.
- Programm Digistump using Arduino IDE.
- Connect power and ground to Digispark.
- Connect the first input to Digispark pin 1.
- Connect Digispark to powersource.
If you build this tree, i would like to hear from it! Also code-updates are welcome! New Tree-Patterns are always good :-)
- Use more LED´s: 93 LED Ring´s The Code needs to be changed to reflect the 93 WS1812!