Тhe First Open Design Metal Detector for the Industry. This is not a metal detector for treasure hunting or airport security. This is a metal detector for manufacturers, the recycling and processing industry.
MDv3 can protect the output production from metal particles
MDv3 can protect machines from broken off parts from the other machines on the production line
MDv3 can protect the input of processing manufacturing
MDv3 can be used as an Education and Research platform
- Technical drawings - Mechanical drawings, describing the complete mechanical design of MDv3's reference design. MDv3 drawings follow worldwide accepted ISO standards for formatting.
- MDv3 main technical drawing with BOM
- 3D Models - STL files for 3D printing, ready for use with your favorite 3D slicer.
Industry 4.0 requires higher level of optimization and control by the user, therefore an open design industrial metal detector is the natural step in industrial engineering, for higher output manufacturing
Open design breaks the vendor dependencies and enables the system integrators to create the optimum solutions for their end users
- 20-Sep-2019 Initial reference design of MDv3
- Manoel Yanev - For being able to turn DesignFirst's concept of MDv3 into mechanical design after studying the previous MDv2 design
- Ivan Petrov - For testing together one of the first MDv3 prototypes (internal codenames - MDv3 Red and MDv3 White)
- Mitko Vasilev, Georgi Tonchev - For the feedback during publication of the design files and DesignFirst's website