Ong, D. C., Zaki, J., & Goodman, N. D. (2015). Affective Cognition: Exploring lay theories of emotion. Cognition, 143, 141-162.
This repository is maintained by Desmond Ong. Questions, comments, requests for clarification or replication, etc, should be directed to desmond (dot) ong (at) stanford (dot) edu
The data for the 4 experiments presented in the paper are in the /data folder
Analysis code is provided in affCog_analysis.Rmd (a R Markdown document).
The file contains all the R code necessary to replicate the analyses reported in the paper.
Here's the knitted version of the .Rmd document: http://rawgit.com/desmond-ong/affCog/master/affCog_analysis.html Note that all the analyses are there in the file, but right now the formatting (text; making it look pretty and readable) is only half done. This should happen soon...
A sample of our experiments is also included in the repository. It takes approximately 7 to 12 minutes to finish each experiment. If you do finish an experiment, you'll also see a mockup of the data that would've been collected, had it been running live. The complete experiments can be loaded using the following links:
- Experiment 1: http://rawgit.com/desmond-ong/affCog/master/Experiment1/index.html
- Experiment 2: http://rawgit.com/desmond-ong/affCog/master/Experiment2/index.html
- Experiment 3: http://rawgit.com/desmond-ong/affCog/master/Experiment3/index.html
- Experiment 4: http://rawgit.com/desmond-ong/affCog/master/Experiment4/index.html
- Experiment 1: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/desmond-ong/affCog/blob/master/Experiment1/index.html
- Experiment 2: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/desmond-ong/affCog/blob/master/Experiment2/index.html
- Experiment 3: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/desmond-ong/affCog/blob/master/Experiment3/index.html
- Experiment 4: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/desmond-ong/affCog/blob/master/Experiment4/index.html