XCode source editor extension for quick moving cursor between lines.
Allows to move two or five lines up/down.
Xcode 8 and Swift 3.0
Source editor extensions are still in beta at the time of writing so there is no easy way to run them.
In general running extension requires next steps:
- Check that you have Xcode 8 installed
- Open project and run extension scheme
- In dialog appeared choose Xcode as a target app. Double check that it's also Xcode 8
- You'll see a new instance of Xcode with gray icon meaning its a separate instance for testing extension
- Extension is installed in both instances and you can use it
Remember that after stopping target Xcode instance (one with gray icon) extension will go away.
- If you dont see
Jumpmenu item under
Editormenu try run
sudo /usr/libexec/xpccachectland restart
- Also remember that signing should be enabled on both application and extension targets
This is just proof of concept and maybe a starting template for you to play with extensions.
Extensions are not ready for everyday use due to complicated installation process and lack of possibility to persist them between Xcode runs.
Jump is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.