Reinvented firmware for the electronic load 60W. With PC control Software (Windows/Linux).
The load can be ordered from China (AliExpress, eBay etc), something like this one:
- full control via UART
- calibration (via direct EEPROM programming)
- parameters (e.g. minimal current) are changable
- bootloader can be enabled
I would recommend to not program the chip in the device, because:
- then you cannot return to original firmware if you don't like this one
- it's STM8S005K6T6C, that means you can one program it about 100 times
- you cannot user a simple USB-UART adapter to program it first time
Take rather a new (empty) STM8S105K4T6C or STM8S105K6T6C and solder it.
Analog part schematic (one correction: PB3 is connected to +12V via 20k).
Calibration values in the code are for my instance, may be you have to adjust them for your one.