Site settings (v1.x)
Use site settings for searching, sorting, creating, editing and deleting Better CMS lists:
- Pages. Manage already created CMS pages, creation dates, published statuses, click on the path of the page and go into selected details of the page.
- Blog -> Blog Posts. Manage already created Blog Posts, creation dates, published statuses, click on the path of the article and go into selected details of the article.
- Blog -> Authors. Manage blog posts authors.
- Blog -> Blog posts templates. Select default template for creating blog posts.
- Categories. Manage pages / blog posts / contents categories.
- Tags. Manage pages / blog posts / contents / media tags.
Languages -> Manage available languages for multilingual pages. Only if cms.config attribute
enableMultilanguagesis set to true. Read more about managing multilingual pages.
- Media Manager. Manage folders and upload and manage images, videos and other files.
- Widgets: Manage HTML Content Widgets (reusable HTML contents) and Server Control Widgets (already created contents).
- Templates -> Templates. Manage page layouts and layout regions. Layouts should be stored in server with .cshtml extension.
- Templates -> Master Pages. Manage master pages, which can be edited directly in the browser. Read more here.
- Redirects. Manage redirects for deleted pages.
- Sitemap. Manage site map, by adding or removing already created pages and articles.
Site settings from additional Beter CMS modules
BetterCms.Model.Usersmodule should be installed. Manage users and assign roles to users.
Users -> Roles.
BetterCms.Model.Usersmodule should be installed. Manage userroles.
BetterCms.Module.Newslettermodule should be installed. Manage newsletters subscriptions.