This project is a collections of resources, best practices and tools for front-end developers. Is made to help unify workflow and standardize the code inside our team.
To ease setup process of the new project we have created a starter template which contains:
- Sass files structure including following components:
- Image sprites
- CSS normalizer
- Default styles for:
- Form elements
- Modal window
- Table elements
- Automated Gulp tasks:
To install template:
- Copy files to your project directory
- In the command line navigate to your project directory and run
- Run Gulp task
A collection of resources, useful tools and technologies for front-end web development.
- Front-End Bible - Set of rules for front-end developer.
- Tools for Work - A list of tools that makes our life easier.
- Styleguide - The latest and greatest style guide page.
- Accessibility Guidance - Let’s make a Web more accessible.
- Layout Samples - HTML layouts samples
- Resources - Hand picked resources for Front-end developer
This project is brought you by: Devbridge Group