- Recommended Sass structure with good practices from our team.
- Live server with auto reload feature.
- Sass linting integration and configuration.
- Automated svg spriting.
- Automated image optimization.
- Recommended structure for HTML layout.
- Automated Html linting task.
- Automated accessibility check with generated reports.
- Pre-commit hooks, to keep project "clean".
- Component based development approach, which will help to transfer code on whatever front-end framework you want or just use it as a plain HTML site generator.
- Prepared code hygiene tools, like editor config, nvmrc, npmrc files, and small things, like npm scripts.
- HTML components with basic styling, states and best accessibility practices.
- More detailed instructions and explanations, why we are doing things in this way.
To setup new project clone this repo:
$ git clone https://github.com/devbridge/Front-End-Toolkit.git
$ nvm use [version number from .nvmrc file]
Inside project folder install dependencies from package.json:
$ npm i
To start developing run npm script command:
$ npm run start
Or launch command with "check-dependencies" mode, which will check if all needed dependencies are installed:
$ npm run start-safe
Now you can configure your project.
The MIT License (MIT).