What is it all about?
SenData is a simple tool for sharing files at a high speed, aimed at an intranet environment without any external software. It is based to run simply using your internet browser. "ll coturn
For running the server- ```bash sudo turnserver -a -o -v -n --no-dtls --no-tls -u test:test -r "someRealm" turnserver -v
After doing this, in js/main.js file, change the value of TURN_SERVER_IP variable to your turn server ip address.\
FOR IITD intranet the following steps are observed to work on Ubuntu (to run npm install --save)
sudo npm config set proxy http://proxy22.iitd.ac.in:3128 -g sudo npm config set https-proxy http://proxy22.iitd.ac.in:3128 -g
2.Secondary Fix(If above does not work)
sudo npm config set strict-ssl false -g sudo npm config set registry "http://registry.npmjs.org/" -g
- Make bakend part of chat/file share history.
- For transfering multiple files make queue of file requests...and execution
- Increase maximum limit of size of file that can be sent.
- Set up functionality to send multiple files at once.
1. Blob initiation on receving with Chrome not working.