Rails3 style ORM for LDAP. Currently under development and not stable. Currently can connect to LDAP database and search with Net::LDAP methods only.
- Schema definition, tree structure and object attributes, with a custom grammar (using the great Treetop gem).
- Compilation into a LDAP schema with a rake command.
- LdapCollection object for returning multiple objects.
- find with primary key.
- primary_key method for defining custom primary key.
- Rails3-like where method.
- ActiveRecord-like first, last, group, limit methods.
- has_many_within_subtree method to search a certain type of object within the subtree.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Develon s.r.l. See LICENSE for details.