NS-USBloader mobile is Android implementation of the original NS-USBloader.
Please note: You will need USB-OTG cable. Otherwise, you'll be charging phone.
Sometimes I add new posts about this project on my home page.
Source code license GNU General Public License v3
Logo font: Play by Jonas Hecksher. Open Font License distribution.
Minimum: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Maximum: Android 10.0 (Q)
- Open TinFoil/GoldLeaf
- Connect NS to Android device using OTG cable.
- Allow interaction request. Application opens.
- Click 'hamburger' menu-button and select application you'd like to use.
- Select NSP on your device. One-by-one each time clicking on button (I know it's not perfect)
- Click upload button.
Note: use short usb cable.
If you're Samsung owner, it would be better to not rotating your phone during transfer. Or minimizing. Well, on my elder device it causes application failure. But you can try if you're curious, and report/update a bug. Please mention your device model.
'Status' = 'Uploaded' that appears in the table does not mean that file has been installed. It means that it has been sent to NS without any issues! That's what this app about. Handling successful/failed installation is a purpose of the other side application: TinFoil/GoldLeaf. And they don't provide any feedback interfaces so I can't detect success/failure.
Wait a bit.
- Tinfoil NET transfer support
- Better UI
- Multi-select files (if possible)
Support this app
If you like this app, just give a star.
If you want to make a donation*, refer to this page:
- [EN] Please note! This is non-commercial application. Any received money considered as a gift.
- [RU] Пожалуйста обратите внимание! Это некоммерческое приложение. Перечисленные средства расцениваются как подарок.