Apple Silicon support. To run it on M1 you will need Zulu-JDK with FX. Please check discussion thread for details.
I don't have apple hardware and I highly appreciate community assistance in implementing this feature! Thank you for library, @agungrbudiman! Thank you for testing, @cythb! And thank you for ideas, nastye =)
Chinese translations (Simplified and Traditional) updated by FFT9 (XXgame Group). Thank you!
- Batch Split/Merge in GUI (fix #87)
- On start always open tab which has been opened before application closed (Game/RCM/Split-Merge)
- Update to OpenJFX 16. Should be fixing issues on some macOS (#44 and #92)
- Replaced 'Tinfoil' name to 'Awoo' everywhere because I think we need a new name to specify 'original Tinfoil'. Since it's 99% the same, let's just use this. Reference to Awoo Installer but as always you are more than welcome to use what you want ;)
- Tested compatibility with GoldLeaf 0.9 and added small updates to UI.
- Korean translation updated by DDinghoya. Thank you!
- Romanian translation added by Călin Ilie. Thank you!
- Italian translation updated by unbranched. Thank you!
- @wolfposd added 'files-scanner functionality': You can select folder instead of file/files to run recursive scan: all supported formats would be added. Same functionality set for drag-n-drop. See #51 for details (BTW it's not yet implemented for CLI). Thank you, wolfposd!
- @eslamabdel translated application to Arabic. Thank you!
- @DDinghoya updated Korean translation. Thank you!
- Other not important minor color adjustments for 'light' theme, aligning pixels etc.
- Real fix for #79, #80 and #81.
Long story short: In situation when application configuration (for whatever reason) contained incorrect/non-existing path to the recently used directory, application crashed or buttons stopped working. So now it's finally fixed. Really. I tested.
(Thanks for details, @tefanga!)
- Add RCM-payload tool support for Raspberry Pi. Built and tested on 'Raspberry Pi 3 Model B'.
Notes: For using this application in GUI you have to install 'openjfx' package. For using it in CLI-mode the only requirement is 'default-jdk'. (Package names listed here and in readme file are valid for 'Raspberry Pi OS'.) And thanks to @dreamfalcon ;)
- Full command line interface support for people who don't have GUI (issue #50). Click to read more
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation by @almircanella. Thank you!
- Refactored Tinfoil/Awoo NET related code. Installations should work faster now.
- Update icon for 'Games' tab ;)
- 'Allow XCI / NSZ / XCZ files selection for Tinfoil' settings option enabled by-default for new installations.
- GoldLeaf version should be set in options: v0.8 selected by-default. No more discouraging 'Use old GoldLeaf version' checkboxes.
- A lot of code polishing