All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[1.16.8] - 2018-10-15
- A bug in the Query class that caused a notice in certain situations.
[1.16.7] - 2018-10-10
- A filter to the output HTML of the Image helper.
[1.16.6] - 2018-10-05
DustPress\Query::get_acf_post()method returns null if no post is found with the given id. Fixes #87.
DustPress\Query::get_acf_post()will not throw an error if ACF is not active.
[1.16.5] - 2018-09-30
- A bug that broke some of the recursive functionality in the Query class.
[1.16.4] - 2018-09-14
- A minor bug in the previous release.
[1.16.3] - 2018-09-14
- A bug where
get_acf_post()would not work with proper IDs if used multiple times in a pageload.
[1.16.2] - 2018-09-03
- Fixed 'dustpress/router' filter for WordPress preview functionality.
- Removed unnecessary
- Changed functions
get_acf_post()to use global post if desired post id same as global post.
[1.16.1] - 2018-06-20
- Added a parameter to enable last update's changes as otherwise they would break backwards-compability.
[1.16.0] - 2018-06-14
- Some optimizations for DustPress ajax calls to make them faster and less error-prone.
[1.15.3] - 2018-06-03
- Core files do not override theme files anymore.
[1.15.2] - 2018-05-30
- A bug where core partials where unusable in some cases.
[1.15.1] - 2018-05-25
- A bug which prevented partials in theme from overriding core partials.
[1.15.0] - 2018-05-09
- A possibility to give Comparison helpers
typeparameter to use it with booleans as is the case with the original Dust.js.
[1.14.1] - 2018-04-13
- A bug where PHP warnings would occur when trying to call custom AJAX route that does not exist. Enhanced error messages as well.
[1.14.0] - 2018-03-21
- Template file locations are now searched only once and stored in cache to improve performance.
[1.13.1] - 2018-03-19
- Moved add_rewrite_tag calls to init hook.
[1.13.0] - 2018-03-15
- Ability to register custom routes.
- The Pagination helper now adds its data into the debugger.
- Code style fixes for the Pagination helper.
[1.12.0] - 2018-01-29
- Menu location to the menu helper data.
- Filters for menu object and menu items by the menu location.
[1.11.0] - 2018-01-26
- Documentation for Model class.
set_args()method for Model to make it possible to set arguments for an already instantiated model dynamically.
- A bug where renaming a model to a name it already had would throw an error.
- A bug where sending an array as a JSON POST payload to a DustPress site would cause an error.
[1.10.0] - 2017-12-21
- By giving the AJAX request a
dataparameter, it now returns the resulting data with the rendered partial. DustPress.js 2.1.0 is required for the front-end side.
get_postsmethods in the
Queryclass now get the key
image_idcontaining the the featured image id if it is found.
[1.9.0] - 2017-12-18
Paginationhelper allows changing the amount of pages displayed with the new
- Corrected documentation for
Queryclasses recursive post querying functionality.
[1.8.1] - 2017-11-20
- Fixed a Notice from
$ttlis not set in some model
[1.8.0] - 2017-11-17
- Changed the default functionality for the render cacheing to be true
[1.7.1] - 2017-11-03
- Fixed not properly recognizing tidy & render arguments on older DustPress.js calls
[1.7.0] - 2017-11-03
- Model and partial containing the basic functionality of the default wp-activate.php file.
- Modifiied core so that when wp-activate.php is loaded the execution is stopped and DustPress creates its own instance.
[1.6.11] - 2017-10-30
- Optimized file loading routines to reduce loading times
[1.6.10] - 2017-10-20
- Support for new DustPress.js version