Hawk is the blog engine that powers DevHawk. Yes, I realize that's very early 00's of me, but as I said in my blog relaunch post, I'm tired of running other people's software on my site. Hawk is my personal web sandbox, but you're welcome to play in it too. Consider this a small contribution to the open web.
- Written in C# and ASP.NET 5
- Uses Azure Table Storage for blog metadata and legacy comments and Azure Blob Storage for blog post content (original markdown and rendered HTML)
- Also includes file system based post repository for development purposes
- Uses Markdown-it with several custom syntax extensions for markdown processing
- Uses Edge.js to enable calling Markdown-it from C# (more details)
- Uses Bootstrap as the client-side framework with a custom theme of my own design.