Welcome to Deviser Platform
An open-source, cross-platform, rapid application and web content development framework https://www.deviser.io
Deviser is an open-source unique platform to develop modern web applications and web content management systems based on ASP.NET Core that runs on Windows, Linux and macOS . This platform enables developers to create modern web applications and empowers any user groups to create dynamic contents by just drag-and-drop on a dynamic layout in no time. Deviser Platform is completely free and Open Source on Github. Read more about the project Vision and Mission.
What does this project do?
- Provides a basic setup to develop modern web application. Therefore, no need to write boilerplate codes on every new projects.
- Accelerates development speed by reusing the code as much as possible.
- Offers most flexible templates and layouts based on razor syntax.
Target of Audience
- Non technical users to manage and publish web contents.
- Developers to build modular web applications faster.
- Front-End developers to build websites faster.
Follow the guidelines to start developing your applications:
Features / Tasks
- Deviser Core
- DB Migration for Modules
- Dynamic Contents
- Dynamic Layout
- External Authentication providers
- Module Management
- Page Management
- Properties and Option List
- Site Settings
- User Management
- Blog Module
- Deviser Admin (Similar to Django in .NET)
- File Manager
- Forum Module
- Module Installation, Upgrade and Uninstallation
- Platform Upgrader with DB migration
Build from source
- Install .NET Core SDK
- Install Node.js
- Install Bower
npm install -g bower
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/deviserplatform/deviserplatform.git
- Change the current working directory to
- Install Node.js and bower packages.
- Run Deviser Platform
- Open the url
- Follow the installation wizzard.
To play around with source code, get an editor (Preferred IDE: Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code).
Contribute to Deviser
Deviser is community focused. Would you like to contribute? feel free to check out guide to contributing.
Everyone interacting in Deviser and its sub-projects' codebases, issue trackers, chat rooms, and mailing lists is expected to follow the Deviser code of conduct.
- Karthick Sundararajan - Initial work - karthicksundararajan
- Kowsalya Kanakaraj - Initial work - kowsalyakanakaraj
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details