How to use a pride.codes widget to my site?
We've designed widgets to be as simple as possible, often requiring one line of code.
It's as simple as:
- Choose a widget from pride.codes.
- Click your chosen widget and follow the tutorial.
If you find a widget doesn't work on your site, you can raise a GitHub issue with the bug.
All about Contributing
If you would like to contribute to pride.codes we'd love your support. Some of the ways you can help include:
- Promotion & marketing: share the project with your employer, friends and family and encourage them to fly the rainbow flag too.
- Contribute a new widget*: if you've come up with a new rainbow flag you can contribute it for others to use too.
- Raise and fix bugs: If you find a bug, let us know! Better still, if you know how to fix it open a pull request
We have a contributing guide that outlines how you can raise bugs, contribute new widgets and help the project grow. It's important that you also read out Code of Conduct when contributing to and participating in, the pride.codes community. This includes commits, code, comments, issues, pull requests etc. etc.
Code of Conduct
We have a Code of Conduct that we encourage you read. As a project specifically setup to celebrate and cheer on the LGBTQI community, we do not tolerate harassment of any kind to contributors or community members.