Enter birthday on first use to see age.
Displays vertical view of bookmarks in the top right corner.
To select a bookmark either click or focus on the page and press the key of the the number to the left of the bookmark. Note: focusing the page is just tab in my browser (chrome on linux).
All bookmarks in a folder can also be opened by middle clicking the folder, presing spacebar before pressing the folder's key, or using the bookmark in position 0 to open all for the current folder.
Right clicking on bookmarks displays a context menu with the option to delete the bookmark.
TODO (reasons for forking)
- Fix wiggling back and forth of age text
- Add optional access to bookmarks
- Display clickable shortcuts with favicons
- Add hotkeys to open shortcuts
- Support more than 10 bookmarks
- Add navigatng down into bookmark folders
- Add "open all bookmarks" in a folder
- Make up-one-level use up arrow
- Add editing
- Add dragging to reorder bookmarks
- Listen to all changes of bookmarks and update, live!
- Make bookmark display/permissions optional (via settings)
- Add settings to change colors of background, text, etc.
- Persist settings and age across devices using storage api
Fork of maccman/motivation