DEVSIM - TCAD Device Simulator
DEVSIM is a tool for TCAD Device Simulation, using finite volume methods. The source code is provided by Devsim LLC. It is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. Example scripts are also provided under this license. Other files are subject to the license terms of their copyright owners.
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Microsoft Windows
- Red Hat 5 (Centos Compatible)
- Red Hat 6 (Centos Compatible)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS)
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS)
Binary releases are currently available from GitHub.
- Python and Tcl scripting
- DC, small-signal AC, impedance field method, transient
- User specified partial differential equations (PDE).
- 1D, 2D, and 3D simulation
- 1D, 2D mesher
- Import 3D meshes.
- 2D cylindrical coordinate simulation
- ASCII file format with PDE embedded.
Please see INSTALL file for installation instructions from source. Please see NOTICE and LICENSE files for copyright and license information.
Documentation available in doc/devsim.pdf. Windows specific information is available in windows.txt.
The official website is here: http://www.devsim.org