DEVSIM - TCAD Device Simulator
DEVSIM is a tool for TCAD Device Simulation, using finite volume methods. The source code is provided by Devsim LLC (http://www.devsim.com). It is licensed under the LGPL Version 3.0, meaning you can link against it with your own software. Example scripts are provided under the Apache 2.0 License.
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Microsoft Windows
- Red Hat 6.5
- Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS)
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS)
Binary releases are currently available from Sourceforge.
- Python and Tcl scripting
- DC, small-signal AC, impedance field method, transient
- User specified partial differential equations (PDE).
- 1D, 2D, and 3D simulation
- 1D, 2D mesher
- Import 3D meshes.
- 2D cylindrical coordinate simulation
- ASCII file format with PDE embedded.
Please see INSTALL file for installation instructions from source. Please see NOTICE and LICENSE files for copyright and license information.
Documentation available in doc/devsim.pdf. Windows specific information is available in windows.txt.
The official website is here: http://www.devsim.org