Vaadin Spring tutorial
This project contains the source code for the tutorial for using Vaadin and Spring together with the help of Spring Boot.
The tutorial can be found here.
The topics that are covered in this tutorial project:
- Use Gradle Vaadin Flow plugin to build the project
- Getting Started with Vaadin Spring for Flow and Spring Boot: the initial
- Injection and Scopes with Vaadin Spring
- Navigation with Vaadin Spring
- Register VaadinServiceInitListener via the Spring DI mechanism
- Flow template within Spring Boot application
- Use I18N in Spring application
Running the project from command line
./gradlew bootRunin the project root directory. After the server has started point your browser to http://localhost:8080/flow-spring-tutorial to see the resulting application.