Collection of IDA plugins that I've written to help with RE work.
To install all plugins, run:
$ python ./install.py /path/to/your/ida/install/directory
To install only selected plugins, just drop the .py file(s) into IDA's
- Finds paths between two or more functions
- Generates interactive call graphs
- Fully scriptable
- Defines ASCII strings that IDA's auto analysis missed
- Defines functions/code that IDA's auto analysis missed
- Converts all undefined bytes in the data segment into DWORDs (thus allowing IDA to resolve function and jump table pointers)
- Highlights all call instructions in an IDB.
- Assists in identifying standard POSIX functions in MIPS/ARM code.
- Finds references from within the current function to any highlighted text
- Names stack variables used by the compiler for storing registers on the stack, simplifying stack data analysis (MIPS only)
- Allows you to search for suitable ROP gadgets in MIPS executable code (MIPS only)
- Performs function signature generation and matching to identify common functions between different IDBs