Release notes for Little Goblin v 0.4.9
For instructions to install the binary version, see: INSTALL.md
Checkout the source code from Github:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:dewarim/LittleGoblin.git
Edit goblin-config.example.groovy according to your database settings and serverURL
Start the application with
Visit http://localhost:8080/goblin after the startup phase has completed.
You can include Little Goblin as a plugin in your own Grails application. In BuildConfig, just add
to the plugins section.
Then you can adjust the CSS, layout and overall design as well as the inner game mechanics. If you have any questions or want to contribute, do not hesitate to ask or raise an issue.
This software is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. Open source components contained therein may have different (but generally compatible) Licenses like LGPL or BSD.
This is a Grails 2.4.3 application running on Java 7.
This code may link to images on the web which have their own copyright and licenses, which you should consider and review before going public with a game based upon LittleGoblin. Generally, it's best if you use your own images (and the ones supplied inside the WAR file).
Links and Contact
- Project Admin: Ingo Wiarda / email@example.com
- Demo Website: http://schedim.de
- Documentation: http://littlegoblin.de
- GitHub page: https://github.com/dewarim/LittleGoblin
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/dewarim/LittleGoblin/issues
- Blog for LittleGoblin: http://dewarim.com
- Sourceforge page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/littlegoblin