Rock is a Grails web application to record your progress in music games like Rocksmith 2014.
This is version 0.2, code is alpha level.
- Work on user interface
- Fix issues (see: https://github.com/dewarim/rock/issues )
- test server
- Grails 2.4.3 - http://grails.org
- Java JDK 8 - required by Grails, see installation instructions thereof
Install from source
To run the application locally:
- Install Grails 2.4.3 or later
- Download the code from GitHub, either via git or as a ZIP archive ( https://github.com/dewarim/rock/archive/master.zip )
- Unpack code if needed
- On Windows: run cmd.exe via start menu
- cd to the rock directory
- type 'grails run-app'
Note: this will not save your data (scores, new bands or songs) upon exiting. You need a "real" database and application for that, or some configuration that stores your data in a file database.
Installation of binary
Use of standalone version
Author / Source code
Rock - a program to record your progress in music games. Copyright (C) 2014 Ingo Wiarda This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
List of Rocksmith 2014 songs was taken and converted from Wikipedia.