Intelligent method signature completion for PHP Projects in Sublime Text 3
Please see the Road Map.
Join the mailing list to get involved!
This plugin is in development. Test it out and see how it works for you!
- Install this plugin in your
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/directory
- Create a Sublime project and add the data folder at PHP/test/data
- Give the project a name and save it
- Open SimpleClassOne.php in that project
- Now, type
$a->funcand show the completions (super+alt+enter)
- You should see a list of the functions in SimpleClassOne to choose from
- PHP 5.3+
- Mac OS X. Other platforms may work, but this plugin has only been tested on Mac OS X.
- PDO_SQLITE enabled