Real User Experience Test (rUXt)
A tool to visualize the Real User Monitoring (RUM) data for 3,237,526 websites from Google Chrome users under various device and connection types.
How to use rUXt
- Go to https://ruxt.dexecure.com.
- Select a website using the autocomplete.
- (Optional) select a device and connection type.
- Use the time slider to select the user wait time.
How to interprate the results
Assume 1000 website visitors. You can think of the actual number of visitors scaled down proportionately to 1000.
- Site Experience Benchmark (SEB) score: the fraction of users completing first contentful paint within first second.
- The percentage of users completing first contentful paint within given time.
- The percentage of users completing document load within given time.
How to install rUXt
We use Next.js for the frontend.
npm installto install all dependencies.
npm run devto run locally.
Send a PR to the develop branch of the repo. The master branch tracks the version actually deployed on https://ruxt.dexecure.com/