Minizip framework wrapper for iOS, OSX, tvOS, and watchOS. Based on nmoinvaz/minizip.
Carthage is the recommended way to install Minizip. Add the following to your Cartfile:
Import Minizip into your Swift code with:
Vendor/Minizip/minizip.c for examples in C.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request.
- Fixed builds on Xcode 9. Thanks simonseyer!
- Use version-less SDK path for MacOSX10.12.sdk compatibility. Thanks RossAnderson!
- Fixes compilation on Xcode 7.3.
1.1.0 / 2016-02-07
- Make ioapi_buf and ioapi_mem public.
1.0.0 / 2016-02-06
- Initial version.
- Exposes Minizip as a framwork to on iOS, OSX, tvOS, and watchOS.
- Fix compiler warnings in minizip under Xcode 7.2.
Minizip code taken from nmoinvaz/minizip.
Original framework module approach by Matt Behrens as documented in Getting Started Using C Libraries from Swift.
This software may be modified and distributed under the terms of the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for details.