v0.3.5 (3 Jan 2020)
- Bind Shift + HJKL to scroll by half of scroll area vertically / horizontally.
- Keep hint text consistent when element tree is unchanged.
v0.3.4 (25 Dec 2019)
- Use TAB key to cycle through scroll areas in Scroll mode instead of using hints to select them.
- Lock cursor in position in Scroll mode.
v0.3.3.1 (24 Nov 2019)
- Reverse D and U keys scroll direction when vertical scroll is reversed. Oops!
v0.3.3 (23 Nov 2019)
- Configure vertical and horizontal scroll direction in Preferences.
- Fix right-click not working on some elements.
v0.3.2 (18 Nov 2019)
- Fix hint positioning when using multiple displays
- Fix hints appearing with white text
v0.3.1 (3 Nov 2019)
- Position hints in the center of elements instead of top-left
- Improved hint-showing performance
- Allow ESC to quit Scroll mode
- Remove Chromium support because it breaks window positioning with window managers
v0.3.0 (23 Oct 2019)
- Removed "commands". Use CTRL+SPACE to enter Hint Mode and CTRL+S to enter Scroll Mode.
- Hold SHIFT while typing hints to right click. Hold CMD while typing to double click.
- Tab key in Hint Mode cycles between all hints and hints for actionable elements.
- Added app icon. Thanks @liaujianjie!
- Removed Focus Mode.
v0.2.3 (11 Oct 2019)
- Add Scroll Selector Mode (mapped to "s" and "ss") and change Scroll mode's command to "sh" (scroll here)
- Add Focus Mode (mapped to "f") for focusing on text fields
- Always show command popup instead of toggling it when the shortcut is activated
- Fix backspace not bring back deleted hints
- Add Chromium support (not including Electron)
- Make traversal asynchronous so the program doesn't freeze
v0.2.2 (4 Oct 2019)
- Scroll mode now supports scrolling with D and U keys. They scroll by half the height of the scroll area.
- Filtering of hints by element role.
- Hints appear for static text elements again.
- Hints are bounded by the element's parent scroll area instead of the window.
v0.2.1 (3 Oct 2019)
- Blacklisted some element roles so hints do not show up for them.
v0.2 (29 Sep 2019)
- Added a scroll command ("s"). Use the HJKL keys after entering the command to scroll. Tip: Use "me" to move your cursor to a scroll area before entering scroll mode! Scroll area selection is WIP.
v0.1.2 (29 Sep 2019)
- Improve element finding algorithm when dealing with AXPage elements (e.g. PDFs in Preview)
- Show hints for AXPage / AXRows that are partially in the window's frame, instead of only those whose origin (top-left corner) lie in the window's frame.
- Fix click event not being recognized by certain apps (App Store).
- First release!