The goal of the
surveybootstrap package is to help people use the bootstrap
to estimate sampling uncertainty from surveys, including surveys with complex
For more information on the bootstrap for surveys, see
- Rao, JNK and Wu, CFJ (1988). Resampling inference with complex survey data. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 83(401):231–241.
- Rao, J., Wu, C., and Yue, K. (1992). Some recent work on resampling methods for complex surveys. Survey Methodology, 18(2):209–217.
- Rust, K. and Rao, J. (1996). Variance estimation for complex surveys using replication techniques. Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 5(3):283-310.
- Efron, B. and Tibshirani, R. J. (1993). An introduction to the bootstrap. Chapman and Hall/CRC.
The development of this software was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (R01-HD075666).
You can install:
the latest released version from CRAN with
the latest development version from github with
If you would like to suggest a feature or report a bug, please create an issue
If you use our package for your research, please cite it so that we can continue to develop it.
- Feehan, Dennis M. and Salganik, Matthew J. (2016) "The surveybootstrap package." http://cran.r-project.org/package=surveybootstrap