Vidom is just a library to build UI. It's highly inspired from React and based on the same ideas. Its main goal is to provide as fast as possible lightweight implementation with API similar to React.
- Fast virtual DOM builder and patcher under the hood
- Fast server-side rendering with ability to reuse existing DOM in the browsers also known as isomorphism.
- Easy and clear way to subscribe to DOM Events
- API to build your own high-level components
- Namespaces support (e.g., SVG, MathML)
- Ability to render multiple components without unwanted DOM wrappers
- No extra markup in the result HTML
- JSX support via babel plugin
- TypeScript support
- Small footprint, 9KB after gzip
- Zero dependencies
mean time ops/sec vidom v0.9.23 0.505ms 1981 inferno v3.10.1 0.511ms 1958 preact v8.2.6 1.414ms 707 react v16.0.0 1.479ms 676 vue v2.5.2 8.883ms 113
Try live playground to play with Vidom in your browser.
- Getting started
- Top-level API
- DOM Events API
- Component properties
- Component lifecycle
- Component methods
- Function component
- Vidom inspector developer tool which helps debug vidom-based applications
- vidom-css-animation-group API for "appearance", "entering" and "leaving" animation via CSS transitions and animation
- vidom-ui Set of basic UI components
- vidom-redux Redux bindings
- cdnjs for library is avalaible on CDN.