Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
On this page, I collect guides and other materials assembled during the extraction process of 2014.
The not yet finished release notes are available at Release Notes DBpedia 2014.
This is a short overview on the process of creating a new DBpedia release. For a more detailed description of this process have a look at: DBpedia Release Procedure.
- Update mapping statistics according to Create Mapping Statistics
- Start extraction (except for abstract extraction)
- Prepare and start abstract extraction according to Abstract Extraction
- Post-process the extracted data according to Postprocessing Steps
- Generate the links from DBpedia entities to other datasets Generate Links to other Datasets