Mostly based on holman's topically-organized dotfiles. They're using his bootstrapping Rakefile, but I may change that out in the future for something with little or no dependencies. There's a bunch of stuff in here that's specific to my setup (my
.gitconfig for instance). Right now, this setup is tailored for OSX. Right now, my ZSH config and prompt relies on having rbenv installed and initialized. That too may change.
what's it gonna do?
- Install Homebrew and dependencies (grc, coreutils).
- Symlink each
*.zshfile will get sourced.
- Autocompletion loaded from
completion.zshfiles in topic folders.
~/.localrcfor super secret stuff that you don't want to put on the internets.
hubfor easier Github integration.
git clone https://github.com/dflems/dotfiles.git ~/.dotfiles cd ~/.dotfiles script/bootstrap
.dotfiles of interest
- dotfiles.github.com: Growing list of resources (follow @octodots)
- holman/dotfiles: Bootstrapping, topicality, ZSH config, vim config
- rtomayko/dotfiles: Some scripts (and symlinking
- garybernhardt/dotfiles: Git scripts and gitconfig. Great stuff. A+ would recommend.
- Sublime Text 2 settings