WP REST API Co-Author Plus Endpoints
Tags: json, rest, api, rest-api, wp-api, multi-author, coauthors
Requires at least: WordPress 4.4, WP-API 2.0 beta 12, Co-Authors Plus 3.1.2
Tested up to: WordPress 4.5-alpha, and above versions of associated plugins
Stable tag: still beta
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
WP REST API companion plugin for Co-Authors Plus endpoints.
This plugin utilizes WP-API to query for Co-Authors Plus data and add authors to a post via the author term.
Allow an array of co-author term IDs to be passed via JSON to attach multiple co-authors to a post.
- Add functionality to use the co-author author-posts id to attach guest-authors to a post.
- Add functionality to use the co-author author-users id to attach guest-authors to a post.
0.0.1 (February 21, 2016)
- Initial release.
0.0.2 (February 24, 2016)
- Co-Authors enhanced release.
0.0.3 (February 25, 2016)
- Muti-author feature release.
0.1.0 (March 02, 2016)
- Production Release candidate
0.1.1 (March 23, 2016)
- Production Release