A Emacs Lisp function to post to a Micropub Endpoint
- the request module
- full server endpoint, capable of handling posts in json-format
- access token with scope
createto the micrpub endpoint. Copy an existing one or use https://gimme-a-token.5eb.nl
The short version is that doing it over Oauth would require a shit load of code.
Installation with Spacemacs.
- Add mp.el to ~/.emacs.d/private/
- Find dotspacemacs-additional-packages inside .spacemacs and add requests to the list
- We need to add two lines inside the setq-default method in dotspacemacs/init
- Add the following line to dotspacemacs/user-config function: (load "~/.emacs.d/private/mp.el")
Start a new buffer, write what you want to post, and then run M-x post2mb; SPC SPC post2mp if you are using spacemacs