Project designed for finding internal macro and composite workflow motifs in scientific workflow, defined according to
The project finds a set of workflow fragments from workflow specifications and/or workflow executions and links the results to the corpus. The results are linked according to the Workflow Fragment Description Ontology: http://purl.org/net/wf-fd
In order to achieve the results, this project defines diverse operations for graph manipulation and formatting. In particular:
- Generic readers and writers that can read and write different workflow specifications and traces (currently supported: OPMW, OPM)
- Inference and abstraction of a workfow collection or individual workflows.
- Remote querying and adaptation to process RDF workflows exposed as Linked Data.
- Formatting output to be read by the SUBDUE and PAFI tools.
- Capability of saving the results as RDF.
- Computation of statistics on the results obtained, and binding the fragments proposed by the tools to the results.
The project is configured as a Netbeans project right now. All the libraries and dependencies are jar files contained in the /lib folder.
Current ongoing work:
- Adapt the framework to different types of graph mining algorithms. Currently supported: SUBDUE, PAFI, Parsemis (gSpan, Gaston(ongoing))
- Adapt the framework to read from different types of workflows. Currently supported: OPMW, LONI Pipeline