A simple webcam plugin for the UGS Platform from https://winder.github.io/ugs_website/
(Classic GUI is not supported, sorry.)
- Download the nbm file from the Releases tab
- In UGS Platform, go to Tools->Plugins
- In the Downloaded tab, click Add Plugin...
- Select the downloaded nbm file
- Click Install
- Restart UGS Platform
- Open the webcam pane from Window->Plugins->Camera
- Choose desired webcam from the dropdown menu (if multiple present)
- Choose crosshair style and colour beneath the webcam image.
Can be done using UGS Platform's macro feature. For instance:
G10 L20 P0 X<offset_x> Y<offset_y> Z<offset_Z>
This will set the current work offset zero to the tool position. Replace offset_x/offset_y/offset_z with the fixed offset of the crosshair centre from the tool position.