The Interactive Marker functionality has moved to ros3djs. Ros3djs includes interactive markers plus scene management, Collada loading, and more.
The library is designed to be modular, lightweight and to follow the UMD convention.
- markersthree.js: Visualizes Marker messages in three.js
- threeinteraction.js: Mouse Interaction library for three.js
- improxy.js: Client to an Interactive Marker proxy server via ros.js
- imthree.js: View Interactive Markers using the above libraries
- tfclient.js: tf implementation via actionlib.js
For example WebGL apps, see the examples directory.
To run the basic_controls example, go to the examples directory and run (in two terminals):
Then, go to http://localhost:8000/examples/basic_controls.html.