Lab 9: Finalizing Your Learning Portfolio - Daniel Grichevsky
- The purpose of this Git repository is to manage the set of assignments and labs that we have had to complete over the semester.
- My favorite assignment was building the server for the notuber assignment. I think it was really cool how we first did the front end portion and then got a chance to do the back end of it. This allowed me to understand how both sides of the client-server operate hand in hand together.
- I think I've grown a good amount. The guest lecturers on networking and from actual companies allowed the class to be extremely applicable to the real working world.
- Never trust user input - as seen in assignment 4 and networking is key - you never know who you will run into and the opportunity that may arise from a simple conversation!
- I want to delve a lot deeper into security.