This is a port of Google's Keyczar library to Go.
Copyright (c) 2011 Damian Gryski firstname.lastname@example.org This code is licensed under the Apache License, version 2.0
You can learn more about the Keyczar library at http://www.keyczar.org/
The library supports:
- AES+HMAC for symmetric encryption
- HMAC for symmetric signing
- RSA for asymmetric encryption or signing
- DSA for asymmetric signing
- Session encryption using AES+HMAC
It has a simple API with sensible defaults for the cryptographic algorithms. All output is encoded in web-safe base64.
See the godoc for usage information. This documentation is also viewable online at: http://godoc.org/github.com/dgryski/dkeyczar
To pull in testdata for unit tests run
git submodule init