This extension requires Firefox 60 and above. Install it from the Add-ons page.
I use the Node version specified in
To generate a ZIP file for uploading to Add-ons,
$ yarn run release.
If you have Python 3 and Docker, you can also run
$ ./dev for a development
- Color Tailor: changes the theme to the current website's "primary" color
- Containers Theme: changes the theme color to match the active container tab
- Picture Paint: changes the theme to match the color palette of the current National Geographic Photo of the Day
- Quantum Lights: Firefox Quantum palette-inspired theme that changes based on the time of day
- Gradientus: also changes colors based on the time of day