Not that it does us much good (nicferrier/marmalade#56)
* diff-hl-dired-mode: Use it. #6
* diff-hl-dired-highlight-items: Make sure the overlay will disappear if the file is deleted.
Its background color lightness matches others better.
* diff-hl-define-bitmaps: Add new bitmaps. * diff-hl-fringe-bmp-from-pos, diff-hl-fringe-bmp-from-type: New functions. * diff-hl-fringe-spec: Include fringe-bmp-function in the hash key.
Simpler model at the cost of +1 external process call (#11).
* Because having changes in several disjoint files is the most usual situation, and they look better this way. * It doesn't look too good with several adjacent changed files. Maybe do some smart grouping preprocessing later.
* Use `vc-responsible-backend', remove `diff-hl-dired-files'. * Highlight subdirectories depending on files they contain. Closes #6