- Faster JSON parsing using the native JSON support (requires Emacs 27 built 2019-04-13 or later).
- Faster JSON generation on the server.
- Better navigation to constant definitions. Including jumping to "plain" constants, as well as modules that have no methods defined (for best performance install
GNU Grep). Better filtering out of irrelevant files.
- Sorts "jump to module" locations, putting gems at the end.
robe-completing-read-funcdefaults to nil, to follow
completing-read-functionoverrides by third-party packages automatically.
.robeexists in the project root,
robe-startloads it into the REPL.
- Added completion for local and instance variable names, as well as "jump to definition" support. The implementation is imprecise, but fairly robust.
- Fixed Ruby syntax highlighting in documentation buffers in Emacs 27.
- Uses properly prefixed
- Assorted fixes and improvements.