† Bold titles indicate substantially complete resources.
These documents contain the working notes, tutorials, manuals, and other "local knowledge" materials from Columbia's Group for Experimental Methods in the Humanities.
Funding, Journals, Review and Conferences
- Peer Review and T&P Guidelines
- DH- and New Media-friendly Journals
- Essay and Book Prizes in Literary/Media/DH
- Selected Journals in Literary Studies
- Command Line Fundamentals
- Markdown + Pandoc
- Python for Human(s|ists)
- Version Control with Git
- Minimal Computing
Technologies of Dissent
A series of workshops and teach-ins to address the needs of scholars and activists at risk.
Collections & Datasets
made with plain text + vim + git | [cc-by](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) | Comments, questions, suggestions? [@denten](https://github.com/denten)