Hacker News On Terminal aims to be a Go based TUI application that would provide a CLI for accessing Hacker News. I'm trying to teach myself Go through this project.
Features I've planned to implement:
- A TUI based program that lists the top 30 articles from HN.
- Arrow keys to scroll up/down.
- Vim key-bindings, i.e., j, k keys can be used to scroll up/down.
- Space key to expand/close comments.
- Return key to open the article in a separate pane.
Happy to have from people experienced and inexperienced in Go alike.