ECC HSM Encryptor
Application is in alpha state!
A small application to encrypt and decrypt files with a Nitrokey HSM.
The actual state is more or less a minimum viable product (MVP), it has a few limitations and the most dialogs are not implemented.
The Crypto-Stuff is here: https://github.com/dhcgn/Encryption-Suite
The following ECDSA GF(p) 192-320 bit elliptic curves are supported by the HSM, but only brainpoolP320r1 is at the moment implemented.
- secp192r1 (prime192v1)
- secp256r1 (prime256v1)
- brainpoolP320r1 Implemented!
- Encryption and decryption of files with one or more elliptic curves
- Decryption is only possible with a NitroKey HSM private key can not leave HSM at any time
(No software-based elliptic curve handling is implemented)
- Encryption with AES-256, ENCRYPT-THAN-MAC (HMAC SHA512), Derived Secret hashed with SHA 512 against weak bits
- Reach beta stadium, see issues