Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Victor is a Java driver for iOS applications. With Victor you can write tests in Java to control an iOS application running in the Xcode iOS Simulator.
- Victor 3.0 API. Online JavaDoc for Victor 3.0 (the latest release).
- Victor Downloads (from Maven Central). — Victor library, JavaDoc, and source jars.
- Victor Architecture. The pieces of Victor and how they fit together.
- Overview of the Victor API. How to use Victor classes and interfaces in your automated tests.
- Configure Your Application so that it can be tested with Victor.
- Configure Victor to run your application in a variety of simulated environments.
- Examples. See the tests in the Vigor project. The tests are not especially well-written, but they do demonstrate Victor's main features.
Victor is inspired by (and built upon) the Cucumber-based framework called Frank. Frank is so called because it was brought to life by stitching together bits and pieces gathered from hither and yon... a la Frankenstein.
My framework is a front end for Frank. What word goes in front of Frankenstein? Why, Victor, of course.