The stable build of Skeleton that's been basically unchanged for the past couple years.
Versions prior to this release didn't take advantage of Github's "releases" feature. Informally, the history of those releases were:
- V1.0.0 (5/15/2011): Initial release of Skeleton.
- V1.0.1 (5/19/2011): Made some quick changes based on input from Github and fellow designers.
- Refined the app.js to make faster and cleaner
- Added Apple touch icons
- Removed some bloated CSS lines from the base.css
- Added an :active button class
- Changed Skeleton favicon
- Added MIT licensing
- V1.0.2 (5/20/2011): Added more input declarations to the .button styles and included legend in CSS
- V1.0.3 (7/17/2011): Fixed the issue of failed "zooming" on browsers.
- V1.1 (8/17/2011): A lot of cleanup changes. I finally feel comfortable throwing a 1.1 on this bad boy.
- App.js is now just tabs.js
- Tab CSS now works perfectly on IE7+
- Rewrote layout.css media-query spaces to be easier to understand
- Stripping some rogue whitespace and reformatting a bit
- Fixing broken doctype declaration
- V1.2 (6/20/2012): Pruning Skeleton down to some more bare bones :)
- Remove tabs and all JS