- This app has been developed and tested exclusively on Ruby 1.9.3
- Install and run redis
- this app uses redis db 15 because who cares. change this in config.ru if it bugs you
- please make sure it's a relatively recent version, esp. if you get
an error about commands being unavailable, like:
ERR unknown command 'hget'
- Go to google.com/takeout and dump your Google Voice data (including text messages, obviously). Once this is done, download, unzip and continue
- Navigate to the firstname.lastname@example.org/Voice/Calls folder and move all the .html files (or all files in Calls) to the
bundle install --binstubs
bin/shotgun config.ruor whatever
- Try visiting
Visit routes.rb for more info
I plan on messing around with D3 at the PDX Quantified Self meetup next week, so, uh, funsies!